To access the Network Opportunity Maps:
1. Go to the Australian Renewable Energy Mapping Infrastructure (AREMI) web portal.
2. Click ‘Add Data’, then select ‘Electricity Infrastructure’ and ‘Network Opportunities – ISF’.
3. Select a Network Opportunity Maps layer, either:
- Available Distribution Capacity
- Proposed Investment
- Annual Deferral Value
- Peak Day Available Capacity
4. Move time slider along the bottom of the screen to scroll through the years from 2015 to 2024 (for Available Distribution Capacity or Annual Deferral Value) or hours of the day (for Peak Day Available Capacity).
5. To view another Network Opportunity Maps layer, click ‘Add Data’ again, deselect the current layer and select a new layer. (It is best to avoid using multiple layers at once.)