Call for nominations Energy Network Industry Awards, 2017
Nominations for two inaugural energy network industry awards, the Energy Consumers Australia: Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award and the Energy Network Industry Innovation Award are now open. The awards will recognise leadership in consumer engagement and innovation and will be presented at the Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner in November 2017.
- Applications open: 9 October 2017
- Applications close: 3 November 2017
- Award finalists announced: 22 November 2017
- Awards ceremony: Annual Dinner 29 November 2017
The winner in each category will;
- Receive an award presented at the Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner on Wednesday 29 November 2017;
- Be recognised via the Energy Networks Australia website, and other publications, where appropriate;
- Be offered a concurrent session speaking place at Energy Networks 2018; and
- Receive two complimentary registrations for Energy Networks 2018.
Energy Consumers Australia, Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award, 2017
In recognition of an Australian energy network business that has demonstrated outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
Energy Network Industry Innovation Award, 2017
This award is in recognition of leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service, or solution. It may apply to asset management, distributed energy resources, operations, environment,
business models, customer solutions and engagement or a range of other ways in which a business has developed an innovative solution for the energy network sector in Australia.
Download the award guidelines and application form here.
For further information please email: Emma Watts email@example.com