Gas Vision 2050 Webinar
Keynote Speaker: The Hon Angus Taylor MP
14 October 2020
1.00pm – 2.15pm (AEDT)
12noon – 1.15pm (AEST)
10.00am – 11.15pm (AWST)
In Australia’s journey to a cleaner energy future, gas and gas infrastructure has a significant role to play, and the industry is responding through research and projects that are leading the decarbonisation of Australia’s gas sector.
- Hon. Angus Taylor MP – Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction
- Kevin Gallagher – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Santos
- Rob Wheals – Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, APA
- Anthony Gilbert – Director, Elgas
- Ross Jamieson – President, Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association of Australia
- Ben Wilson – Chief Executive Officer, Australian Gas Infrastructure
Group facilitated by Andrew McConville, Chief Executive, APPEA.