Join our Affiliate Program
Energy Networks Australia is the premier national body representing Australia’s gas distribution and electricity transmission and distribution companies.
From January 2019, we offer businesses, government bodies, academia and supply chain partners a new way to support the work of Energy Networks Australia through our Affiliate Program.
Affiliate Program Benefits
As an Affiliate of Energy Networks Australia, you will receive the following benefits:
- Daily Energy News Brief – an early morning media report (before 8am workdays) summarising energy-related news for the previous 24-hours, covering national and state press and broadcast news
- Member rates to exclusive Energy Networks run events (see link for current event schedule), including:
- Energy Networks Australia’s biennial national conference, the pre-eminent industry event showcasing top-tier international and domestic speakers, captains of industry, thought leaders, influencers and expert panels
- Annual Regulation Seminar – in Brisbane, preceding the ACCC/AER Regulatory Conference
- Future Grid Seminar – held biennially
- Gas Seminar – held biennially
- Access to workshops and webinars in response to emerging issues, keeping you abreast of relevant events as and when they happen
- Attendance for two people at the exclusive, invitation-only Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner, offering networking opportunities with leaders and senior stakeholders in the energy network and political sectors
- An official Energy Networks Australia Affiliate image to display on your website
- Your business listed as an Affiliate on the Energy Networks Australia website with a hyperlink to your website.
Eligibility and Fees
Eligibility for the Affiliate Program will be assessed under the following criteria:
- Business with an interest in the Australian energy network sector;
- Australian Government body involved with the energy network industry and/or its regulations;
- Industry supply chain partners;
- Consulting firms providing services to gas and energy network businesses; and
- Other organisations considered relevant and appropriate by Energy Networks Australia.
The Annual Fee of $5,500 (inclusive of GST) covers the period 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Fees will be pro-rated for businesses joining during the year.
The Affiliate Program prospectus and application form can be downloaded here.
For a discussion about how the Affiliate Program can benefit your business or organisation, please contact Joan Morrell for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9103 0400).