Asset Management Committee, late March/early April 2019, Melbourne
Gas Seminar, June 2019 (date and location TBC)
Regulation Seminar, 30 July 2019, Brisbane
Energy Networks Australia 2020 Conference and Exhibition, 2-4 June 2020, Brisbane
2018 Energy Network Awards - APPLICATIONS CLOSED, SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED SOON
Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award
Energy Networks Australia, in partnership with Energy Consumers Australia, has opened applications for the 2018 Annual Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award.
The award recognises an Australian energy network business that has demonstrated outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- Rosemary Sinclair, Energy Consumers Australia, Chief Executive Officer (Chair)
- Jim Cox, Australian Energy Regulator (AER), Board Member
- Gavin Dufty, St Vincent De Paul Society, Manager Policy and Research
- Mark Henley, Uniting Communities, Manager Advocacy and Communications
- Robyn Robinson, Non-executive Director, Council on the Ageing (COTA)
- John Devereaux, Goanna Energy Consulting, Chairman of the Consumer Reference Group appointed by the AER to provide consumer input to the 2018 Rate of Return Guideline
- Tim Harrison, Energy and Water Policy, Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC)
- Andrew Richards, CEO, Energy Users Association of Australia (EUAA)
Energy Network Industry Innovation Award
This award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service, or solution. It may apply to asset management, distributed energy resources, operations, environment, business models, customer solutions and engagement or a range of other ways in which a business has developed an innovative solution for the energy network sector in Australia.
- Simon Bartlett, School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, University of Queensland
- Tim Finnigan, CSIRO, Executive Director - Environment, Energy and Resources
- Gavin Dufty, St Vincent de Paul Society, Manager Policy and Research
- Joe Adamo, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), Executive General Manager Public Affairs
- Phil Cohn, Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA), Business Development and Transactions Manager
- Stuart Johnston, Energy Networks Australia, General Manager Network Transformation
Related media releases
- 7 September 2018 - Energy Networks showcasing better consumer engagement
For more information about the awards, please contact Amanda Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.