12.30 pm – 6.00 pm, Wednesday 25 July 2018
Auditorium, State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane
Energy Networks Australia is pleased to host Jon Wellinghoff, Chief Executive Officer, GridPolicy, Inc. and former Chair of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, as the keynote speaker at our 2018 Regulation Seminar, Power of collaboration.
Other key speakers include:
- Paula Conboy, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator
- Tony Robinson, Chair, AusNet Services Consumer Forum
- Mark McLeish, Director – New Reg, Australian Energy Regulator
- Charlotte Eddy, Manager Economic Regulation, AusNet Services
- Audrey Zibelman, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Allison Warburton, Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Stasha Prnjatovic, Investment Director, AMP Capital
- Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Networks Australia
Register for this seminar today and join energy network industry decision makers and leading experts in regulation and policy.
Full program and registration form available here.
For more details: Eva Sit (02) 6272 1555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Member registration*: $450 (incl GST)
Non-member registration: $520 incl GST)
* Member rate is for those delegates employed by an Energy Networks Australia member company.