Affiliate Program Application
All applications are subject to approval and the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
Benefits, Eligibility & Fees
Affiliate Program Benefits
As an Affiliate of Energy Networks Australia, you will receive the following benefits:
- Daily Energy News Brief – an early morning media report (before 8am workdays) summarising energy-related news for the previous 24-hours, covering national and state press and broadcast news
- Member rates to exclusive Energy Networks run events (see link for current event schedule), including:
- Energy Networks Australia’s biennial national conference, the pre-eminent industry event showcasing top-tier international and domestic speakers, captains of industry, thought leaders, influencers and expert panels
- Annual Regulation Seminar – in Brisbane, preceding the ACCC/AER Regulatory Conference
- Future Grid Seminar – held biennially
- Gas Seminar – held biennially
- Access to workshops and webinars in response to emerging issues, keeping you abreast of relevant events as and when they happen
- Attendance for two people at the exclusive, invitation-only Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner, offering networking opportunities with leaders and senior stakeholders in the energy network and political sectors
- An official Energy Networks Australia Affiliate image to display on your website
- Your business listed as an Affiliate on the Energy Networks Australia website with a hyperlink to your website.
Eligibility and Fees
Eligibility for the Affiliate Program will be assessed under the following criteria:
- Business with an interest in the Australian energy network sector;
- Australian Government body involved with the energy network industry and/or its regulations;
- Industry supply chain partners;
- Consulting firms providing services to gas and energy network businesses; and
- Other organisations considered relevant and appropriate by Energy Networks Australia.
The Annual Fee of $5,500 (inclusive of GST) covers the period 1 January to 31 December. Fees will be pro-rated for businesses joining during the year.