Welcome to the Energy Networks Australia 2020 annual awards program.
Energy Networks members are invited to apply.
There are two awards – the Consumer Engagement Award and the Industry Innovation Award.
|Applications open||1 July 2020|
|Applications close||18 August 2020|
|Shortlisted applicants advised||3 September 2020|
|Judges to interview shortlisted applicants by videoconference||September 2020|
|Award announcement||October 2020|
Consumer Engagement Award
The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that demonstrates outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
Consumer Engagement Judging panel
- Lynne Gallagher, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia (Chair)
- Gavin Dufty, Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent De Paul Society
- Mark Henley, Manager Advocacy and Energy Advocate, Uniting Care Australia
- Robyn Robinson, Non-executive Director, Council on the Ageing
- Merryn York, Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Jim Cox, Australian Energy Regulator (AER), Board Member
For more information
Contact Alicia White on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9103 0402.