Energy Network Industry Innovation Award 2020
The Industry Innovation Award is in recognition of leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
WINNER – SA Power Networks- Advanced Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Grid Integration Trial
Presented for the Advanced Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Grid Integration Trial, the award recognises the distribution network’s national leadership in the design and application of ground-breaking technology supporting Australia’s customer-focused energy transition.
- Jill Cainey – General Manager Networks, Energy Networks Australia
- Gavin Dufty – Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent de Paul Society
- Violette Mouchaileh – Executive General Manager, Emerging Markets & Services, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Craig Chambers – Director, Business Development & Transactions, Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Lillian Patterson – Director, Energy Transformation, Clean Energy Council
- David Feeney – Executive General Manager of Transmission and Distribution Networks at the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMO)
Energy Networks Australia and Energy Consumers Australia: Network Consumer Engagement Award 2020
The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that demonstrates outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
WINNER – Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG)– ‘Customers at the centre of our planning’
‘Customers at the centre of our planning’, details its mission to embed a genuine customer focus across all aspects of future planning for South Australia’s gas distribution network.
Consumer Engagement Judging panel
- Lynne Gallagher, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia (Chair)
- Gavin Dufty, Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent De Paul Society
- Mark Henley, Manager Advocacy and Energy Advocate, Uniting Care Australia
- Robyn Robinson, Non-executive Director, Council on the Ageing
- Merryn York, Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Jim Cox, Australian Energy Regulator (AER), Board Member
Energy Networks Australia Industry Contribution Award 2020
The Industry contribution award recognises an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the energy sector.
WINNER – Rod Howard – Endeavor Energy
Endeavour Energy Deputy Chief Executive Officer and industry veteran Rod Howard has received the Energy Networks Australia (ENA) Industry Contribution Award for 2020. Mr Howard was recognised for his extraordinary 47 years’ service at Endeavour Energy and his significant contribution to the industry and its transformation.
For more information
Contact Alicia White on email@example.com or (03) 9103 0402.