2021 Energy Network Awards
The Energy Networks Industry Awards are an opportunity to showcase the achievements of Australia’s network businesses in innovation and customer engagement.
There are two awards:
- The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that is demonstrating outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- The Industry Innovation Award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Energy Networks Australia members are invited to apply.
- Applications open – 1 July 2021
- Applications close – Monday 16 August 2021
- Shortlisted applicants announced – mid September 2021
- Videoconference interview for shortlisted applicants – mid to late September 2021
- Winners announced at EN2021 gala dinner – 10 November 2021
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com
Consumer Engagement Award
Energy Networks Australia, in partnership with Energy Consumers Australia welcomes applications for the 2021 Energy Consumers Australia Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award. This award recognises an Australian energy network business that demonstrates outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- Lynne Gallagher, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia (Chair)
- Catriona Lowe, Board Member, Australian Energy Regulator
- Merryn York, Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Robyn Robinson, Non-Executive Director, Council on the Ageing
- Gavin Dufty, Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent De Paul Society
- Mark Henley, Manager Advocacy and Energy Advocate, Uniting Communities
The 2021 Consumer Engagement Award is awarded in conjunction with Energy Consumers Australia
Industry Innovation Award
This award is in recognition of leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
- Jill Cainey, General Manager Networks, Energy Networks Australia (Chair)
- David Feeney, EGM Networks, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Violette Mouchaileh, Executive General Manager, Emerging Markets & Services, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Craig Chambers, Director, Business Development & Transactions, Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Darren Gladman, Director, Distributed Energy, Clean Energy Council
- Gavin Dufty, Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent de Paul Society