Energy Network Industry Innovation Award
Energy Networks Australia congratulates winners and finalists for the 2018 Annual Industry Innovation Award.
- CONSORT Bruny Island battery trial
- Jemena, Demand response trial: power chargers
- Evoenergy, Demand reduction incorporating ACT Virtual Power Plant
- Essential Energy, Quality Assurance Lab
The Industry Innovation Award was announced at the Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner on Tuesday 27 November and presented by the Minister for Energy, the Hon. Angus Taylor MP.
Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award
Energy Networks Australia, in partnership with Energy Consumers Australia, congratulates winners and finalists for the 2018 Annual Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award.
Essential Energy, Customer Engagement Regulatory Proposal
- Western Power, Kalbarri Microgrid
- SA Power Networks, Regulatory Proposal Engagement – Deep Dive Workshop program
- TransGrid, Powering Sydney’s Future
- Victorian electricity distribution businesses, joint consultation on Network Pricing Design
The Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award was presented by Rosemary Sinclair at the Energy Networks Australia Annual Dinner on Tuesday 27 November.
For more information about the awards, please contact email@example.com.