This Roadmap workshop will provide an overview of the proposed Roadmap structure and walk participants through all of the major content sections of the draft Conceptual Roadmap content, to be released in December for consultation.
The workshop will include a series of brief presentations on each section and roundtable discussions to allow participants to provide feedback on key questions on conceptual content.
Stakeholder feedback will be essential in helping ‘stress-test’ both the draft Roadmap structure, content and its relationship to the quantitative modelling as the program moves into the detailed process of integrating and fine-tuning the content.
In addition to roundtable discussions, over the course of the day, participants will be invited to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday, 13 October 2016, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: ParkRoyal, Melbourne Airport - Arrival Drive, Tullamarine, VIC 3045
- Unlocking Value for Energy Customers Enabling New Services, Better Incentives, Fairer Rewards (October 2016)
- Electricity Network Transformation Roadmap: Work Package 5 – Pricing and Behavioural Enablers Network Pricing and Incentives Reform (Prepared by ENERGEIA)
- Enabling Australia's Clean Energy Transition August 2016
- Australia’s Climate Policy Options: Modelling of Alternate Policy Scenarios August 2016
- Policy summary Future Regulatory Options For Electricity Networks August 2016
- Customer Engagement Handbook July 2016
- Sharing Customer Engagement Practice July 2016
- Electricity Network Transformation Roadmap - Interim Program Report December 2015
- Electricity Network Transformation Roadmap - Interim Program Report Summary December 2015
- Future Grid Forum, 2015 Refresh Technical Report December 2015
- Network Business Model Evolution An investigation of the impact of current trends on DNSP business model planning Accenture Report